B.J. Halow & Son Constructors Ltd was formed in 1973 by Bruce Halow. In the 43 years since, we have provided construction services to Northwestern Ontario. As a “rated contractor” with the Ministry of Transportation we have a $35 million bidding capacity.
We have a staff of qualified personnel and the equipment required to get the job done on time and budget.
We are proud of the certifications we have:
- Motor vehicle inspection station
- Qualified sediment control planners for construction services
- Certified for Waste Management System A 900259
- Member of the Construction Association of Thunder Bay
- Licensed for the handling of Nuclear Devices (densometers for compaction testing)
- Licensed to operate a Class C aggregate laboratory
- Certified to provide and approve Modular Training under the Ministry of Training Colleges and Universities
- Have received training to allow our employees to operate equipment on and around rail lines (both from CP and CN Railways)